Skills & Character
· Entirely willing to learn
· Problem- solving
· Time management
· Leadership abilities
· Strong work ethic
· Good at handling pressure
January 2016 – Present
Richard Bland College of William and Mary, Petersburg, Va– Academic Coach
- Helping fellow students achieve the highest level of academic excellence possible.
- Tutoring students in Biology, Chemistry, Sociology, and Intermediate Maths.
- Coaching students in study skills and time management.
July 2014 – September 2014
Midlothian Optometric Center, Midlothian, Va – Secretary / Assistant
- With the objective of gaining insight into the field of Optometry
- Responsibilities included: filing, updating patient records, creating and managing patient appointments, checkout/payment, ordering glasses and contacts, and filing for insurance.
Course-side Concessions, Brandon, Mississippi – Entrepreneur
- Sold snacks, drinks and used golf balls to golf players course side.
- All paychecks were used as the beginnings of investment. .
- Learned to use time management, excel, interpersonal interacting
September 2011 – June 2015
Cosby High School, Midlothian, Va– Advanced Diploma
General studies with time spent in Advanced Placement and Health Science Program.
August 2015-Current date
Richard Bland College of William and Mary, Petersburg, Va– Associate in Science (in progress)
General studies working towards an Associate in Science and eventually a Major in biology.
Education Completed: (current GPA: 3.71)
- Biology 151/151L, 152/152L
- Chemistry 101/101L
- Sociology 201
- English 101, 102, 212
- Math 201/ AP Statistics
- High School Accomplishments:
- Consistently named to the Honor roll
- Perfect attendance for all twelve academic years
- 2013-2015 National Honors Society member
- Mu Alpha Theta (math tutoring/honors society) member
- Member of the Golf team (four years)
- College Accomplishments:
- Fall 2015 Dean’s List
- Nominated member of the Student Success Committee
- Captain of girl’s golf team
- Scholarships for academic excellence